Place your home into the hands of our qualified professionals. Johnson Roofing & Restoration has the skills and experience to recognize wind and hail damage at your property, as well as the knowledge necessary to handle insurance claims and restoration contracts. We will negotiate with your adjuster to come to a mutual resolution for the scope of damages before starting the work. From start to finish, we handle nearly everything during the insurance process including all the necessary paperwork.
Our Process- What to expect
1. Contact us for a free inspection
- We will send a qualified project manager to your property to do a thorough inspection. This project manager will be your main point of contact throughout the entire process.
- After the inspection, your project manager will explain his or her findings and, if neccessary, recommend you make a claim.
4. Starting the project
- To ensure the agreed scope of damage is complete and accurate, your project manager will review the loss summary report and negotiate with the adjuster for any neccessary roofing items the insurance company may have neglected to account for.
- The materials and colors to be used will be selected by you, the homeowner.
- Homeowner authorizes the work to be done.
2. Making the claim
- Inform your insurance company that a contractor has examined your property and found considerable hail or wind damage.
-Inform your insurance company of the date the damage occured.
-Record your claim number.
-Call your Johnson Roofing and Restoration project manager and inform him or her of any other information regarding your claim, including the adjustment date.
- Your Johnson project manager will meet with your insurance adjuster during the scheduled adjustment time.
- During this time, the project manager will work with the adjuster to ensure all damage is accounted for and to avoid the possibility of having another inspection and delaying the process.
5. Doing the project
- Your project manager will coordinate with you to pick a date of production, as well as a date for the materials to be delivered. Our project manager will normally be on site when the materials are delivered.
- Once a project is started, work will usually take 1-2 days to complete. This timeframe is dependant on weather and any other unforseen circumstances.
- Your project manager will collect the final payments once the project is completed.
- We will take care of invoicing the insurance company.